Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: DKR figures delayed again...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Poop.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/5450.shtml

    September 1st. I'm convinced we won't see Teen Titans til December, and HUSH series 2 early next year...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still can't bring myself to read this thing....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chairman Kaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad they are delayed gives me more time to get some money together...

    OZ sorry you are douche for NOT reading this story...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by werewolfoz:
    I still can't bring myself to read this thing....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I will mail you my copy if you mail it back...dead serious.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I swear, I've tried. I've gone to the bookstore, and looked it over. I can't for the life of me get into that art.

    It's just unbelievably difficult to make sense of, at least for me. It pisses my eyes off. And most of it looks like a comic strip in a newspaper.....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Halitosis Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with oz.

    The story i'm sure is good, but the art is terrible, though not as bad as DK2.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have been reading this thread over and over and i simply could NOT figure out why Oz was having such a hard time reading the article talking about the figs being delayed, and why you guys were pressing him so hard to read it...

    ...then i realized you were all talking about the comic the figs were based on...

    ... man, it's been a long day...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •